Google Analytics

Monday, November 26, 2007

Encore Presentation: Hello, You are On the Air with Karl Kapp

So I am listening to the radio today and learned that my radio talk show debut discussion on the topic of Video Games Are Good for Kids which originally aired in October is being re-broadcast tomorrow as part of a "Best of Series." (blush)


You can see my post about the original program at Hello, You are On the Air with Karl Kapp

So if you missed me on the call-in show "On the Mark" in October, you can join me for this "Best of" re-play tomorrow November 27, 2007 at 9:00am Eastern Standard Time.

Just click on the following at 9:00am to listen to the "live" re-broadcast via the Internet.

Since it's not live, you can't call in but leave a comment on this post instead and we'll carry on the discussion via the web.
__

Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

No comments: