Google Analytics

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week 2 Blog Stops

This has been a busy week. I had a keynote at Bloomfield College, see the slides and resources here (great faculty and I met John who has been following me for a while and Nicole who is going to start a blog and other wonderful people.)

And I did a Thought Leader Webinar for the eLearning Guild, see the slides and recourses here.

Meanwhile, my co-author was at the ProtonMedia Life Sciences 2010 event, details here.

So, I didn't want the list of stops to get lost so there they are again.

Monday: 01/18/10 Jane Bozarth at The Bozarth Zone.

Tuesday: 01/19/10 Mark Viquesney at the TechSpectives Blog which is an online community dedicated to the latest topics in technology and education.

Wednesday: 01/20/10 Rupa Rajagopalan at The Writer's Gateway.

Thursday: 01/21/10 Brent Schlenker's blog Corporate eLearning Strategies and Development.

Friday: 01/22/10 Christy Tucker's Experiencing E-Learning


__

Bookmark and Share
Catalog of Recommended Books, Games and Gadgets
Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

No comments: