Google Analytics

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Out and About: Which Superhero am I?



Ok, so I couldn't resist taking the "Which Superhero am I Quiz".

We got the PS 3 for Christmas and my boys (and me)have been playing the Marvel Ultimate Alliance game constantly...so a superhero theme is running rampant through out our home at the moment. (I know DC and Marvel are rivals but to me a superhero is a superhero)

I took the quiz and it turns out I am The Green Lantern with the statement: Hot-headed. You have strong will power and a good imagination

Of course I agree with the will power and imagination part, not sure about hot-headed? But he does have that cool ring that conjures up all kinds of neat gadgets and gizmos. Also, there are a number of Green Lanterns all through the galaxy so I like the idea of team work and collaboration that the GL represents. I also like the idea of him having a lantern and leading the way for others...sort of what I try to do with my writing, scholarship, teaching and blogging. Also, he was the first superhero with a family.

You can learn more about the Green Lantern and, I guess, me at the Green Lantern Wikipedia entry.

My second place was Superman and my third was Spiderman. Batman showed up last so I guess, even though I like gadgets, I am not dark enough to be the dark night.

Anyway, a lot of fun. Check it out

Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...


This is the Green Lantern (aka Karl Kapp)signing out:

__

Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

No comments: