Google Analytics

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wii Fit: A Parody

So the Wii Fit is out. I've written before about getting exercise with the Wii. Check out Get People Moving...have them play a Video Game

But for a fun laugh check out this great parody of the Wii Fit. Funny stuff.



Although, on a sadder note, doesn't the parody remind you of the hype of "oh-so-many" training programs dreamed up by management?
__

Catalog of Recommended Books, Games and Gadgets
Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Dr. Kapp that parody was hilarious! I never thought about it in that manner. I own a Wii and for whatever reason thought I wanted one of those Wii Fit little white things you stand on.

Anonymous said...

This was funny... BUT... considering that I used to pay a personal trainer about $40 a session... and Wii Fit offers 70% of the things that HE was doing with me... with some extra cardio and weight training thrown in... Wii Fit is actually a REALLY good tool.

All that balance, yoga, and stretching is actually an important part of a workout routine... to help reduce imbalances in the systemic aspect of how your body works and moves...
don't knock Wii Fit. ;)