Google Analytics

Monday, March 03, 2008

Eclectic Happenings

This post is a collection of a number of interesting things happening in the blogosphere which don't all fit under one nice, neat category.

First, I have added my comments to the discussion about needing a degree to be an instructional designer. It has been a great discussion, check out the comments in my post We Need a Degree in Instructional Design.

Second, Catherine Lombardozzi over at Learning Journal has posted some work she has done on a model called Learning Environment Design . A very interesting model and worth checking out and considering. It could change the way you design instruction.

Third, a couple of former students of mine have created an entertaining and informative blog titled Dishing Design. It is a fun and clever way of investigating issues involved in instructional design from a couple of consultants in the field.

Fourth, I recently answered a few questions in a webcast format concerning the creation of effective questions for compliance training for Kaplan-EduNeering. Check out February 2008Webcast: Proficiency, Testing and Best Practices

Fifth, a number of Bloomsburg University Instructional Design alumni have sent me their blog address for inclusion on this blog. That's great...but a number haven't (not great)...if you are an alumni and haven't already done so, please send me your blog information for inclusion on this blog...or you'll have to take RFP all over again.:>{
__

Catalog of Recommended Books, Games and Gadgets
Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your vote of support. It made my day.

Unknown said...

RFP all over again... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Glad I sent you my blog link a LONG time ago. :-D