Google Analytics

Friday, March 21, 2008

More Help Desk Fun

Tony Karrer at eLearning Technology posted a very funny video about a "helpdesk before computers" in his post Technology Adoption Issues. You should check it out.

So, after I finished watching the video posted by Tony, I viewed a couple of the recommended videos by YouTube and came across this Star Wars Help Desk video. Great accidental learning (if that is what you call it). So, I had to share this video. And thanks again to Tony Karrer for the great link. I plan to use this video in a few upcoming presentations I am giving about technology.



If you haven't browsed the YouTube library for helpful videos, you need to do so. The amount of good information on that site is amazing (of course so is the amount of garbage.)
__

Catalog of Recommended Books, Games and Gadgets
Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

No comments: