Google Analytics

Friday, October 12, 2007

Paris Presentation



The Arc La Defense through my digital camera, my hotel is only a few meters away.

Yesterday, I presenting an e-learning (computer-based training) maturity model explaining how e-learning can move from cost savings to strategic advantage in the area of compliance to a European audience in La Defense which is a major business district in France. Europe is working through the same issues of e-learning as the rest of the world with the added struggle of working with various languages and governing bodies. However, the advantages of e-learning (CBT) are universal. The implementation issues appear to be as well.

You can see images of the Arc La Defense here. I've also been able to visit a few of the sites.

France is a wonderful country and a little "en peu" of my high school French is coming back...although, not enough:)

__

Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

No comments: