Google Analytics

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Value of Instructional Designers Discussion

In case you haven't noticed, I have been having a great discussion with Barton Pursel and Brent Schlenker about the value or lack of value of instructional designers. I think they have value, others are not so sure. Check out the the comments section of my post Value of Instructional Designers, please chip in your ideas, however, be warned it is a lively discussion.

Are you with me? Do you think instructional designers have value or do you tend to agree with Brent and think designers do not have value?...Bart...I think he is in the middle but leaning more toward no value.

All this spanned from The Learning Circuits Blog: February Big Question: What Questions? So join in the discussion.
__

Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

No comments: