Google Analytics

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Out and About: Honored to be Nominated




I just received a message in my email today. I was simultaneous, shocked, surprised and honored:


On behalf of Training Industry, Inc., please accept our congratulations for your recent nomination to the Top 20 Most Influential Training Professionals Award! Our Nominations Committee reviewed many nominations and have selected you as one who is notable and worthy of recognition for this honor. This Award is prestigious as it is voted on completely by your peers and other professionals within the training industry. Voting will be done online at TrainingIndustry.com from February 20 through March 2.
The list is filled with some really impressive individuals in the field of e-learning, not exactly sure how I made the list...this may sound like a cliche but I really mean it when I say, "I am honored just to be nominated." I seemed to have accidently got mixed in with some giants in the field.

If you would like to see the entire field of nominees and cast a vote, you can go to TrainingIndustry Top 20.

Thank you to everyone and anyone who had a hand in the nomination.
__

Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

No comments: