Google Analytics

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Out and About: Guide-On-The-Side


On October 23-25, just a few weeks away, I will be serving at the Training Solutions 2006 Conference as what they call a "guide-on-the-side." I will be meeting with a group of colleagues who are interested in exploring the concept of buying decisions and how to effectively make those decisions. I am excited about the opportunity. We are meeting the 22nd from 4:40-6:30 and then periodically throughout the conference.

We are going to discussion issues related to:
• SELECTING the right e-learning vendor.
• CREATING effective Requests For Proposals.
• MANAGING e-learning buying decisions for the creation of the best possible product for your organization

It should be a lively discussion and filled with good information and an educational exchange of ideas and concepts. Some resources already available on the topic can be found on my web site's archive page. I teach a class concerning writing an e-learning proposal and the issues involved with purchasing and selling e-learning solutions. I am really looking forward to meeting all the people who signed up.

I will also be presenting on Monday, October 23rd on the topic of "Games, Gadgets and Gizmos: Tools for Transfering Knowledge from the Boomers to the Gamers" from 1:30 to 2:30. They also have me presenting "Creating Effective and Selective E-Learning RFPs" on Tuesday, October 24th from 8:00 am to 9:00am for the early conference risers. If you are at the conference in Denver, please stop by sometime during the conference, I'd love to meet you.

Content Guide

No comments: