I have created a short list of questions related to level 1 e-learning evaluations but would really like some input on other questions that might be appropriate at the end of an e-learning class. Please feel free to add some of those questions as a comment to this blog or write a posting on your own blog and I'll link.
Here is what I have so far:
- How relevant was the course content to your job?
- How effectively will you be able to apply what you’ve learned to your job?
- How closely does the content match the tasks you perform on a daily basis?
- How valuable will the content be in helping you to better perform your job?
- How convenient did you find the online learning module?
- Rate the ease-of-navigation of the online learning module?
I place most of these questions on a Likert-type scale. (1-5 with 1 being good and 5 rerepresenting bad)
I realize the questions are only the learner's opinion after a learning event, however, I believe some merit can be given to the learner's opinion:)
What questions might you ask?
Recommended Games and Gadgets