This Monday will be a historical event for Kapp Notes...the first ever blog book tour for Gadgets, Games and Gizmos for Learning
There are 14 blogs in the blogosphere who are participating as "stops" on the tour. Each blogger will comment on the book or interview the author (me) or just post comments about the book and/or add their own insights. I have gotten great responses from my fellow bloggers and am really looking forward to the tour. Please join me starting on Monday, September 10, 2007 on the tour.
I will post all the stops here on Monday and then each day, please go to that stop on the tour, read the posting, or listen to the podcast and leave a comment or two.
If this works out, I plan on having a couple more tours on other blogs in the future, let me know if you are interested.
Here are a couple of postings already about the book, the author or other related information.
- ADDIE, Rapid E-Learning, and Generational Differences
- Karl Kapp: Scholar and a Revolutionary
- Real World Relevance of SL, Gadgets, Games and Gizmos
- Training the "Gamer" Generation
- Book Review: Gadgets, Games and Gizmos for Learning
- Gadgets, Games and Gizmos for Learning
- GGG4L Entry #2
Recommended Games and Gadgets