Google Analytics

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Wake Up Karl, the Meme has you...Again

Christy Tucker over at Experiencing E-learning has tagged me for another meme. First I will refer to the last meme in which I was tagged for 5 exciting facts about me. Then I will add three additional facts for the required total of eight random facts. Enjoy these little known tidbits...

Here is a link to my first five called Wake up Karl, the meme has you.

First, the Rules:

1) Post these rules before you give your facts

2) List 8 random facts about yourself

3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them

4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged

Now, in the spirit of this meme, here are the other three.

1) I am not a coffee drinker, I like tea with milk and sugar. I usually start the morning with one or two cups. I think it started with my grandmother on my mom's side...I understand it is very British.

2) I spent approximately 5 years as a one-man training department for an ERP Software company. I learned an awful lot about training development and delivery as well as thinking on my feet as the software wasn't fully functional for the first year or so in which I was conducting the training...I did a lot of dancing...eventually the software caught up...then it got boring:)

3) One of my favorite TV shows of all time is the original Iron Chef. It was awesome camp. The excitment of the announcer over something like boiling water or a coupe of spices was extraordinary...by far the best example of enthusiasm where none was needed I've ever seen. Trully inspiring.

Here is my list of four people (I know should be eight but most people I know in the blogosphere are already tagged)...I am picking on former students primarily:)

Joe Mendrzycki
Stacey
Rachel Vazquez
Justin Sentz
__

Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tea is wonderful, although I don't tend to do the British milk and sugar. I actually have a tea store with fabulous loose-leaf tea close enough to walk to and I love it.

Thanks for sharing your extra three facts!