Google Analytics

Thursday, June 05, 2008

STC Conference

This has been a busy conference week for me. On Monday, I attended the 55th Annual Society for Technical Communication conference in Philadephia, PA. You can see the conference web site here. I was only at the conference briefly but had a great audience for my presentation with some great questions and discussion.

You can find a copy of my presentation and the presentations of many of the of the folks who lead sessions at the Materials page of the STC Conference page. The files are zipped but just unzip them and you are ready to go. I am session code ED 4A or just search for "Kapp" in your browser when you are on that page.

Also, I got to talk to my friend Jane Bozarth for a little while before my presentation, a delightful discussion and I thank her for including me in the conference. You can check out her Blog at Bozarthzone. Or check out here latest book (to which I did contribute some content).


I've blogged about here book before in Roll Up Your Sleeves and Get to Work.
__

Catalog of Recommended Books, Games and Gadgets
Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

1 comment:

Rahul Prabhakar said...

Hi Karl,
Namaste!

Glad to see that you made it safely home. Hope the trip wasn't too exhausting!

It was a pleasure meeting you at the STC Summit in Philly. Hope we'll be able to keep up our conversation over this long distance!

Cheers!

----------------------------------------------------
-- Rahul Prabhakar
prabhakar.rahul@gmail.com
http://2brahulprabhakar.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------

PS: I will be glad if you can join my technical writing listserv called TWI (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/technical_writers_india/). Your presence on the list shall be highly cherished.