Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Eduverse Foundation Presentation


This morning, I had a great time giving a presentation to a group over in the UK via a mash up of Skype and Second Life. I presented to the Eduverse Foundation Symposium. Of course I would have liked to have been there in person but, since it was a virtual world conference, I figured that a virtual presentation made a lot of sense and is less time consuming.

So using the video of Skype on one computer and the world of Second Life on another, I gave a tour of MSIT island and talked about different learning designs for virtual worlds.

Here is an image of my computer with Skype:


And here are some helpful links for those who attended the webinar and anyone else who may be interested.

Second Life Session (list of links to blog entries I've done about Second Life and 3D Worlds)

Learning Archetypes for 3D Worlds

Summer 2008: Learning in 3D Class (explains a little about the course design for the class I taught this summer.)

Second Life for Your Health
__

Catalog of Recommended Books, Games and Gadgets
Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

No comments: