Google Analytics

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Zaid's List of Games and Women Bloggers


Zaid's Image of Karl Kapp promoting Second Life.

If you haven't had a chance, you should check out ZaidSwoosh! Zaid takes concepts and makes such interesting and fasinating presentations. He also has a great sense of humor.

Check out this slide show, creative graphics of women bloggers and a special guest appearance on page 34.





Also see his list of 101 Free EduGames (he also has a part two you should check out at SlideShare




_

Catalog of Recommended Books, Games and Gadgets
Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

2 comments:

ZaidLearn said...

Thanks Karl Kapp :)

Though, in terms of EduGames list, I would strongly recommend this link instead:

http://zaidlearn.blogspot.com/2008/05/75-free-edugames-to-spice-up-your.html

I try to keep this list updated whenever I find time :)

Have great week learning on Earth and Second Life :)

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting. I will try some of those Edugames and see how it will do for me. I'm also looking for elearning tools right now.. Nice video by the way.