Google Analytics

Monday, July 28, 2008

Conference in Texas

Today I am off to the SAME-TEC conference in Austin, TX. The conference is a combination of three National Science Foundation (NSF) Centers. My job is to evaluate the conference for the NCTT Center for which I serve as an external evaluator (which I have done for several years.)

For this conference, I have created evaluation instruments focused on the transfer of the knowledge from faculty at the conference to their students when they return in the fall. I talk to participants about their learning and observe presentations and workshops.

I will also be giving a short presentation called It's all Fun and Games and then...Students Learn.


Here is a YouTube advert for the conference.


Off to the airport...
__

Catalog of Recommended Books, Games and Gadgets
Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

No comments: