Google Analytics

Friday, January 04, 2008

Second Life Resourses: Supporting NCTT Opening Address



This morning I am giving an opening address the the National Center for Telecommunications Technologies Information and Communications/Convergence Conference at the Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA on the topic of Second Life so I wanted to provide some resources:



UPDATE:
Here is the book that I recommended in my presentation.

__

Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two classmates and I prepared a presentation on the use of Second Life in higher ed and corporate training for a class we took last fall on current trends and issues in instructional technology. The handout page includes links to a number of resources that we found.

Karl Kapp said...

Thanks for the additional resources. These seem very helpful.