- Ignores any hint of formal instruction. They are self-directed learners.
- Includes trial and error and approaching a problem from different angles.
- Relies heavily on learning from peers with a distrust of information from authorities.
- Focuses on small, focused bits of information
- Demands just-in-time information. They don’t want to learn about what they might need.
- Is not focused on books and reading.
So while they may look lazy and self-absorbed while sitting in front of the TV playing a video game, they are actually learning valuable skills for the information age. We should all be paying attention.
Recommended Games and Gadgets