Tony O'Driscoll and I have teamed up with Pfeiffer and are writing a book tentatively titled Learning in 3D which will discuss how to create and deliver effective learning through virtual worlds including implementation, design and evaluation.
My questions to you are:
- "What would you like to see in this book?"
- "What questions do you want answered?"
- "What types of case studies would be of interest?"
- "What should be the focus of the book?"
- "What do you want to tell us about a book like this?"
We certainly have ideas but would love any and all input, advice and/or direction you'd be willing to give.
Please leave a comment below.
Three lucky people who comment will be given a free copy of the book and will be mentioned in the preface.
Catalog of Recommended Books, Games and Gadgets
Recommended Games and Gadgets