Google Analytics

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Design: Webinar Presentation of E-Learning Instructional Strategies

One of the most important elements of designing effective instruction is to use the right instructional strategies. Here is a recording of a Webinar I conducted for Adobe on the topic of instructional design strategies, it is called Six Effective E-Learning Design Strategies.

Take some time to look at the examples and think how you can design instruction incorporating these strategies.


Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide


Nathan said...

Is there a way to get the powerpoint of this presentation and others you did for Adobe off of their site?


Karl Kapp said...

Email me and I will send you my slides, I don't think Adobe makes the other available.