Google Analytics

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Design: Webinar Presentation of E-Learning Instructional Strategies

One of the most important elements of designing effective instruction is to use the right instructional strategies. Here is a recording of a Webinar I conducted for Adobe on the topic of instructional design strategies, it is called Six Effective E-Learning Design Strategies.

Take some time to look at the examples and think how you can design instruction incorporating these strategies.

__

Recommended Games and Gadgets
Recommended Books
Content Guide

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to get the powerpoint of this presentation and others you did for Adobe off of their site?

Nathan

Karl Kapp said...

Nathan,
Email me and I will send you my slides, I don't think Adobe makes the other available.
Karl